When You Are in Love


The blog Reverse My GIF is onto something here…

How can I tell if I love her? The general consensus around these parts is that falling in love happens gradually, over time. Instead of one glorious moment with violins in the background, you cross a series of hurdles together - and with each one, you become a little more sure. Maybe you’re waiting for two hours because the restaurant overbooked and her easy-going, “who cares?” attitude gets you. Or her kindness to your family and friends seals the deal. “If there was any one time I knew I loved Julie, it was when I saw her interact with my son,” explains Jeff from Seattle. “She was so wonderful with him.” If you’re trying to figure out whether it's love you're feeling, here are 8 signs that those three little words might just be in order.